コムスコープがお届けする新型コロナウイルス (COVID-19) に関するお客様 & パートナー用ハブアクセスする
Ruckus Unleashed is our easy-to-install, simple-to-manage portfolio of access points (APs) built with the same patented technologies that are present in our enterprise-grade deployments. The eighth version of Unleashed software is a much-anticipated launch for us as we are bringing a major breakthrough in Unleashed scale.
With this release, we are doubling the number of clients that a Ruckus Unleashed network can support in a single site. Now, you can deploy up to 50 APs in a single site to support up to 1,024 clients. We are also adding features that will help further simplify the management of Unleashed networks and provide stronger network control. Let me get into some of the key highlights:
- Captive portal customization: Connect customers to your brand through a personalized access to Wi-Fi.
- AP groups: Apply multiple configuration profiles to different groups of APs.
- Bonjour Fencing: Bonjour Fencing provides a mechanism to limit the scope of Bonjour service discovery in the physical/spatial domain.
- Favorite client support: Mark a client as “favorite” to receive notifications when the client connects or disconnects.
- Merge guest and social media WLAN types: Social media WLANs are now a subcategory of guest WLAN rather than being a separate WLAN type as in previous releases.
This is only the tip of the iceberg. Visit the Ruckus Unleashed support site to learn about all the 200.7 features in detail.
In addition, we have also updated our mobile app with the new 200.7 features. Upgrade your Unleashed APs and Ruckus Unleashed Mobile App to the latest version to find out more.
We take great pride in our APs—the best in business. We are expanding the Unleashed portfolio with following APs:
- M510: Mobile Indoor 802.11ac Wave 2 2x2:2 Wi-Fi AP with LTE Backhaul
- R320: Indoor 802.11ac Wave 2 2x2:2 Wi-Fi AP
Now, who says you can’t have an enterprise Wi-Fi that is easy to deploy, simple to manage and affordable? Make sure to check out all the excitement .