新しい CommScope.com 体験へようこそ。お困りですか？ ヘルプ
Pyrénées Andorra, one of the largest shopping centers in the Principality of Andorra, offers a multitude of international brands in fashion, beauty, and food. It is many tourists’ top go to destination for all things shopping-related. Vacationers and locals prefer spending their sunny afternoons at Pyrénées Andorra over other options as it offers a much more exclusive selection of high-end luxury brands targeting young to middle-aged men and women.
To enhance the company’s reputation for top quality customer service, Pyrénées Andorra’s primary goal was to offer high speed, optimized Wi-Fi access for all mall-goers.
Like many other malls, Pyrénées realized that as more visitors use their Wi-Fi equipped smart phones and tablets, the quality of the network experience had deteriorated. In fact, their Wi-Fi struggled to support as few as twenty customers simultaneously. The mall’s IT staff was receiving an increasing number of complaints from stores due to recurring wireless network issues. Management concluded that they needed high quality Wi-Fi coverage across the entire mall. They also wanted to provide a customized Wi-Fi experience based on particular locations of visitors in the mall.
- High quality Wi-Fi connectivity for all users and mall employees.
- Ability to support hundreds of people at once, including mall and store staff as well as shoppers.
- Enable new customer insights and marketing opportunities via an easy to use location based service.
- 22 サポート 7372 dual band indoor access points and one ZoneDirector 1100
- Smart Positioning Technology (SPoT)
- Pervasive, high quality, wireless connectivity for hundreds of staff and shoppers simultaneously.
- Fully scalable network with reduced investment in equipment management.
- Elimination of complaints from users and mall employees.
- Location analytics of mall customers and an easy to use API to integrate with marketing campaign solutions.