コムスコープがお届けする新型コロナウイルス (COVID-19) に関するお客様 & パートナー用ハブアクセスする
Speed, coverage and connectionsUnleashed APs leverage a range of advanced Ruckus technologies to deliver higher speeds, optimized coverage and more reliable connections for SMBs. These include:
- BeamFlex+ – Our Unleashed APs have built-in antennas that automatically adapt to client locations and environmental conditions by continually optimizing RF signals for every connected device (on a per-packet basis).
- ChannelFly – Most APs are capable of reactively switching channels. However, only Ruckus APs feature proactive ChannelFly technology that utilizes machine learning and specialized algorithms to identify the most optimal alternate channel(s) before switching. Combined with BeamFlex+ adaptive antenna technology, ChannelFly enables Unleashed APs to deliver significantly higher throughput than competing APs.
- SmartMesh – Our self-forming, self-healing SmartMesh makes it easy for SMBs to blanket every corner of their space with reliable Wi-Fi coverage – while eliminating the need for cumbersome radio planning and expensive cabling to every AP.
Enterprise-Class FeaturesRuckus Unleashed APs are also packed with a range of enterprise-class features that enhance the experience for both the Wi-Fi administrator as well as the end user – and are easy for just about anyone to manage. These include:
- Zero IT – Simplifies the onboarding of customers or employees onto a Wi-Fi network via an intuitive, self-service portal.
- Guest Services – Delivers high-performance and secure Wi-Fi access for guests, while allowing SMBs to easily isolate traffic from private business networks. Wi-Fi access can be provided via guest passes or enabled via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Gmail. SMBs can also use the guest services feature to customize their Wi-Fi portals with logos, brands and offers.
- Application Visibility and Control – Allows SMBs to monitor the network usage patterns of over 2,200 applications with Deep Packet Inspection to determine the most resource intensive applications. SMBs can also define application-specific access rules (such as limiting access to YouTube or social media) and reducing Wi-Fi speeds for specific applications and/or SSIDs.
- Resiliency – Ensures continued access to printers and other network devices during internet down time. Moreover, users stay connected to the Wi-Fi network – even if one or several APs fail for any reason.
- Security – Uses DPSK to eliminate the risks of shared passwords and locks down access to the Wi-Fi network without complex configurations. Secure SMB networks and protects clients with WPA encryption, client isolation and 802.1x for RADIUS and Active Directory.
- Zero Touch Mesh – Adds APs to an existing network, significantly accelerating and simplifying the installation and configuration of Unleashed networks.
- Remote Management – Facilitates troubleshooting by allowing users to simply tap the “Invite for Remote Management” option on the mobile app. Users can also send a text message or email with a link containing all the Unleashed network information to an expert.
- Multiple Language Support – Supports 13 languages, including simplified Chinese, German, Japanese, Spanish and Italian.