Features and Benefits
For cable operators looking to ensure maximum backwards compatibility and scalability and protect network investments, ARRIS offers solutions that deliver new services with minimal CAPEX, enhance network efficiency, and increase subscriber satisfaction.
The Flex Max® FM901e-T/B 1 GHz Trunk and Bridger Amplifiers enable cable operators to increase forward capacity for high definition television (HDTV) channels, typically allowing a 40% increase over current program offerings.
- Simplify plant upgrades with modular RF design
- Improve amplifier reach with optional GaN technology and increased station tilt
- Maintain current amplifier spacing with high output GaAs technology
- Expand return path bandwidth with plug-in diplex filter support to 85 MHz
- Minimize RF drift over temperature with analog or QAM ALC
- Facilitate underground installation with optional 90° access ports